Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish, and for this weeks TTT here is my list of Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show (set in a perfect world...in which movies don't butcher the books we love.)
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
I know that the Mortal Instruments just came out but I would have much rather have seen Tessa, Will and Jem's story on the big screen.
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
This was a very original and great new look on a combination of fairy tale stories and I think it would make a great television show.
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
A fabulous sci fi adventure that would look great on the big screen or television.
The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I would love to see this awesome series brought to life. I love so many different characters from this series, Daemon being my favorite.
The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
This society thinks that if everyone was beautiful there wouldn't be any conflicts in life. What do you think? I think it would make a good T.V. show.
The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
I love anything Egyptian and I love Rick Riordan, put them together and I forecast a hit television show.
The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa
I enjoyed this story but the main reason I would want to see it on the big screen would be so I could get to see Grim. I loved that smart ass cat :-)
Inside out by Maria V. Snyder
I think that this story would make a really good movie. Its full of mystery and secrets with some intense and thrilling scenes.
What's your Top Ten this week? Share your link below and leave a comment :-) Have a Terrific Tuesday and as always, thanks for reading.







Thanks for stopping by my top ten :)
ReplyDeleteYour welcome Em :-)
DeleteThe Lunar Chronicles almost made it to my list eventhough I haven't read the books yet; I love the premise of it. And I agree, Across the Universe would be a great sci-fi movie! :D
ReplyDelete- Tirta @ I Prefer Reading
Thanks for stopping by Tirta. I hope you really enjoy the Lunar Chronicles when you read them. I thought they were really good.
DeleteThe Lunar Chronicles and the Shatter Me series would be amazing! Great choices.
ReplyDeleteI'm seeing the Shatter me series on a few lists. I haven't gotten around to reading it yet though. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment Chrissi
DeleteGood list! The Lunar Chronicles, Kane Chronicles, and Iron Fey books would all make good movies IF they were done right. (I haven't read the others yet.)
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my TTT list earlier!
Your welcome Lark :-) thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment.
DeleteI agree with you. The Internal Devices would have been more visually appealing. Thanks for stopping by my TTT :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you agree! I would take Will over Have anyway ;) Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteI would love love love to see TID on screen! I think it's been optioned with the same people who made City of Bones :) But I guess they'll do that series first so it'll be years, if ever...
ReplyDeleteThe Lux series would be great as well but I think they'd somehow have to make the model for Daemon take the part or everyone would be disappointed because 'Daemon doesn't look like Daemon' ;)
My TTT
Good point Carmen, we are all used to model being Daemon. Hopefully a good look a like can be found. Thanks so much for your comment.
Delete