Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.
My WoW pick this week is....
Sentinel (Covenant #5 ) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Release date - November 2nd 2013
Published by Spencer Hill Press
Paperback, 360 pages
Add it to Goodreads
Why I want to read it
I instantly fell in love with Alex's story in the Covenant series. Following her journey through all of the books has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, and the thrilling action scenes are fantastic. I can barely contain myself waiting for the conclusion of the story. Hurry up and get here Sentinel! :-)
You may also be interested in these reviews
Daimon | Half-Blood | Pure |
by Jennifer L. Armentrout







I haven't read any of these! The covers are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
I absolutely love the covers. They make a beautiful set. Thanks for checking out my wow Kim :-)
DeleteGreat pick. I need to start the series asap :)
ReplyDeletenew follower
http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-66-pointe-oblivion.html
Its a great series Shane. Always sometime happening, great action and pretty emotional at times. I hope you like them when you get around to reading them. Thanks so much for your follow :-)
DeleteSo I haven't gotten around to reading any of this series yet, but I've heard awesome things. I need to get on it. Eventually. So many books to read!
ReplyDeleteRebecca @ The Library Canary
I know what you mean Rebecca, I always find more books to add to my TBR ever Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by :-)
DeleteThis along with all of Armentrout's books are really popular. I haven't read any yet but I've heard good things :)
ReplyDelete-Mari @ The Sirenic Codex
Once I started reading them I couldn't stop :-) thanks for commenting.
ReplyDeleteI have been meaning to read these books for a long time but I still haven't gotten around to it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my WoW. :)