-->

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Quotable Thursdays' #7 - Prisoner of Azkaban




 Quotable Thursdays  is a meme created here at Mo_Books where I like to pick a quote or two from a great book ( be careful not to choose spoilers ) and explain why you like them.

 My pick this week is:


The Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling



I solemnly swear that I    am up to no good.  









Why I like it

  Whenever I read or hear this quote my mind immediately starts thinking about all the reasons why Harry Potter is so phenomenal. The Prisoner of Azkaban was one of my favorite Harry books. I loved the premise of the marauders map and thought that it brought even more mystery and excitement to this wonderful story.


If this quote has grabbed your interest add it to Goodreads

 Thanks for stopping by my Quotable Thursday :-). If anyone know of any great quotes please share with me and join in the fun with your own QT.



No comments:

Post a Comment