-->

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday, #14 - Best Sequels Ever.



 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at  The Broke and the Bookish, and for this week here is my list of Top Ten Best Sequels Ever.



Petals on the Wind (Flowers in the Attic, #2) by V.C. Andrews


Pure (Covenant, #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout


The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner

The Red Queen (Cousin's War, #2) by Philippa Gregory


The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa


A Clash of Kings (Song of Ice and Fire, #2) by George R. R. Martin

Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles,#2) by Marissa Meyer

 (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver


A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis

The Son of Neptune (Hero's of Olympus, #2) by Rick Riordan


What do you think of my list? Share your WoW pick with me and leave a comment below. As always thanks for reading.



4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I loved The Eternity Cure- Jackal was great. And Scarlet... oh my word. Just fantastic. Love, love, love.

    Stephanie @ Chasm of Books

    http://chasmofbooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-ten-tuesday-best-sequels.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, I loved Son of Neptune and A Clash of Kings as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the lunar Chronicles and delirium. here is my list http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-best-sequels-ever/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure!! I loved it so much. It was a huge game changer for the Covenant series.

    ReplyDelete