Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish, and for this weeks TTT here is my list of Books that I'm most excited about that are on my fall 2013 TBR List. Some of my books are already released and others come out in the fall.
Origin & Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Resist by Sarah Crossan | Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner | The Healer of Carthage by Lynne Gentry
The White Princess by Phillipa Gregory | The Arrivals by Melissa Marr
What's your Top Ten this week? Share your link below and leave a comment :-) Have a Terrific Tuesday and as always, thanks for reading.


Ahhh I forgot all about Allegiant! Can't wait to read that :D I'll be really excited to read Independent Study when it comes out too. I just finished Resist and was a little disappointed so I'm looking forward to reading other reviews and seeing what others think. I have the first Lux book by JLA on my iPod to read so I need to catch up with that series! Great list Monique - enjoy your books! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I can't wait for Alliagant either, I need to know how it all ends:)
ReplyDeleteTTT @ Eveline's Books
I think I've seen Allegiant on every single list :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so leaving comments Sarah, Evelive and Em :-)
ReplyDeleteHas anyone read the Transfer? It got me even more hyped up for Allegiant.
I saw Allegiant on pretty much every list as well, and I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my TTT and sorry for taking a couple days to return the comment. :)
Veronica Roth is an author I still want to check out. I just got Divergent in this past week so hopefully I can read it soon. :) Thanks for stopping by my TTT.
ReplyDelete