-->

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Review - Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Elixir ( Covenant #3.5 ) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release date - November 22nd 2012
Published by Spencer Hill Press
Paperback, 80 pages
Add it to Goodreads


Description (from Goodreads)

Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex. Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for. Even if it means making war against the gods.



Quote

Love is such a wild and reckless creature. It cannot be planned or threaded. It cannot be controlled. Love can coexist with Fate, or it can undo it. Love is the only thing more powerful than Fate. - Clotho


*This review contain spoilers from Deity, book #3 in the series.*

My Review

  Alex has morphed into a Seth obsessed, evil Alex, when she awakened and became the Apollyon. Aiden is devoted in finding away to help her break the connection that has her acting so unlike herself. Time is not on his side and the answers are no where in sight. The only available solution is to put her on the elixir, something that Alex has always greatly feared.

  I immensely enjoyed reading this Covenant novella. This story was told in Aiden's point of view during the brief time that Alex was placed on the Elixir. The story is a fresh one and not a part that I've read previously but from a different perspective. I liked that. Aiden was fantastic in this book and I got my first real glimpse of how much he loves Alex. I could feel how distraught he was about having Alex call him master.

 Evil Alex was pretty crazy and Aiden handled that with patience that was only short of a miracle. This was a wonderful edition to an already fabulous series. I am so happy that I have Apollyon sitting beside me waiting to be read. But something tells me I'm going to go batty waiting for Sentinel to be published.

I give this a 5 out of 5 stars.
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
Would I read it again? No


Read it for free here:

http://www.site.spencerhillpress.com/Elixir_38DI.php


You may also be interested in these reviews


Daimon   |   Half-Blood   |   Pure   |   Deity
by Jennifer L. Armentrout 


Places you can find the author
Links




No comments:

Post a Comment