-->

Friday, September 20, 2013

Book Blogger Hop, #12 - September 20th - 26th



The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



What is your favorite genre? List two of your favorite books in that genre.



My Answer



  Oh no, I hate picking favorites! I find it such a difficult task to pick a favorite genre because I really love many different kinds. But if I could only pick one it would be dystopian. There's something so intriguing about a group of repressed people fighting for their not basic of rights, I just love them.

Two great dystopian novels would be:

The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau - My Review

Breathe by Sarah Crossan - My Review




Whats your answer? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.


11 comments:

  1. Oh dystopian, another good genre! I haven't heard of either of the books you've mentioned, but they have been safely added to my Goodreads to read list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope that you like them when you get around to reading them. Thanks so much for visiting.

      Delete
  2. I like that genre too! Check out Ready Player One. Great audiobook!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the rec Alysia, I will check it out :-)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read those books yet. new GFC follower
    Hope you can visit my Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Michie, I followed you back :-)

      Delete
  4. It is difficult to choose my favorite is historical fiction. I also like mysteries.

    Have a great day!!

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also a fan of historical fiction. Ever read anything by Philippa Gregory? She's awesome :-)

      Delete
  5. Dystopian seems to be a crowd fave, i've seen it come up like 4 times already!I love dystopian as well!

    new follower via g+ and bloglovin, old follower via gfc.Happy hopping!

    Guinevere& Libertad @ TwinjabookReviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the new and old follows :-)

      Delete
  6. Oh dear, dystopian. :) I read Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four in high school and it terrified the crap out of me, and since then I haven't been able to find a dystopian novel I liked. I think it's because generally they end badly, or at least less than my idea of ideally.

    Here's my Hop for the week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete