Joana from In the Sky With Books nominated me for the Liebster Award. I truly feel honoured and I'm ecstatic that she thought of me for this. (Thx Joana!)
The Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like with less than 200 followers, and to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well.
Rules:
Link back the blogger that tagged you;
Nominate 10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you;
Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate;
Let your nominees know of their award.
Joana's questions:
What are you currently reading?
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Do you have any weird bookish habits?
Whenever I buy a second hand book I always check to make sure that the last few pages are still there. I also can't stand it when I see books on a shelf that aren't in alphabetical order.
If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Harry Potter. A set counts as one right? ;) if it doesn't then I would pick Half-Blood Prince.
Which is your favorite secondary character?
Jackel from the Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
What is your main blogging goal at the moment?
To have fun, meet new people and share my thoughts with others.
Do you prefer series or stand-alones?
I love having a great book continue on into a series, but I do tend to go through a little withdrawal stage when story finally ends.
What made you decide to create a blog?
I started Mo_Books because I was really getting sick of my friends and family humoring me when it came to talking about the books that I love. You know when your super excided about something and while your explaining why to someone you can tell that their not really listening to you, it was like that. So I deiced to start a blog and talk to other people that actually have a passion for reading.
If you could meet any author, who would you choose?
Right now I am majorly fan girling over Jennifer L. Armentrout's novels. There are all fabulous, well written and extremely entertaining.
What has been your happiest moment as a blogger?
When I got my first follower / commenter. That's when I was like, wow! Someone is actually reading what I've been posting :D
My Questions
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What is your favorite book(s) of all time?
3. How did you come up with your blogs name?
4. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends?
5. Do you have a favorite book quote?
6. Do you have any of your own personal memes on you blog?
7. If you could meet any author, past or present, who would it be?
8. Have any bookish pet peeves?
9. What are your favorite genres?
10. If you could be a character from any book, travel to any world, who would you be? Where would you go? And (again from any book) who would you bring with you?
My Nominees
Carol @ Second Glance Book Reviews
Elizabeth @ Blue Eyed Reviews
Elle @ Lost in Wonderland
Irene @ Ice Queen's Bookshelf
Mariibel @ The Words Written
Mina @ Mina's Bookshelf
Rose @ Desert Rose Reviews
Samantha @ Bakley's Book Blog
Sarah @ Enchanted by a Book
Sarah @ Total Teen Fiction

Aww thanks for nominating me, I am honored :)
ReplyDeleteYou welcome Elizabeth :-)
DeleteThanks so much for the nomination! I truly am honoured!
ReplyDeleteHi Monique thanks for the nomination!!! I am so honored:')
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nomination Monique, much appreciated :)
ReplyDeleteHi Monique, thanks again. My answers to your questions are here:
ReplyDeletehttp://bakeysbookblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html
Hi Monique you can find my answers here: http://icequeensbookshelf.blogspot.nl/2013/09/liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Monique!!! And thank you for the nomination. So kind of you...thank you.
ReplyDeleteYou are all very welcome :-). Good luck!
ReplyDelete