-->

Friday, September 27, 2013

Book Blogger Hop, #13 - September 27th - October 3rd


Book Blogger Hop

 The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



What weekly memes do you follow on a regular basis?



My Answer



  I love participating in memes. Not only do I get to share the books I love but I also get to meet awesome new people and discover new books through them, (Thx everyone!).

Sundays
My own personal meme called Sunday Treasures. When I get new books I like to show them off in this post. My latest - Sunday Treasures

Tuesdays -
Top Ten Tuesday, (The Broke and the Bookish,) Its so much fun making up my favorite list each week. My latest - Top Ten Tuesday

Wednesdays -
Waiting on Wednesday, (Breaking the Spine) Its great finding out what everyone is excited about reading. My latest - Waiting on Wednesday

Thursdays -
Quotable Thursday's is one of my own memes where I pick a great quote from random books and explain why I like them. My latest -Quotable Thursday's


Fridays -

 Book Blogger Hop, ( Confessions of a Coffee Addicted Writer ) You already know how fantastic this meme is ;)

Friday Shout Out, the last of my memes. This is a shout out to great books of the past. My latest - Friday Shout Out




Whats your answer? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.


8 comments:

  1. THANKS for all the suggestions. I may try your Thursday meme.

    Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by my Book Blogger Hop answer.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my hop Elizabeth :-) and I would love it if you join the fun with my Quotable Thursdays meme :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely try. I have to see what I have to do. :)

    THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do quotes on Thursdays as well! Maybe we should cross link. :-) Thanks for stopping by Daily Mayo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a great idea Brenda! You would have to explain to me how to do though, I'm still a newbie :-)
      Thanks so much for checking out my hop.

      Delete
  5. Those are some neat memes you participate in. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey a lot of these memes I follow but don't participate in. Your Sunday Treasures sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here! Please check out my answer for the Book Blogger Hop at Thinks Books!!

    ReplyDelete