-->

Monday, September 30, 2013

Monthly Wrap Up/ Mo-Books News, #3





 Monthly Wrap Up for September 2013. I read and reviewed nine books this month. It's been awhile since I've been able to read so much but I knew that when autumn set in I would find more time for it. I had some fun with the regular memes I follow and participate in. Everything in green is a link, so click on it :)



Reviews

Computer Hope Computer Hope Computer Hope Computer Hope

Diety | Elixir | Apollyon | Origin
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Computer Hope Computer Hope Computer Hope

Echo Prophecy by Lindsey Fairleigh | The Transfer by Veronica Roth | The Rise of Hotel Dumort by Cassandra Clare & Maureen Johnson

Computer Hope Computer Hope

15 Minutes by Jill Cooper | Sky Jumpers by Peggy Eddleman


Memes



Computer Hope

Books I would love to see as a movie or TV show | Top Books on my Fall 2013 Tbr list | Best Sequels Ever


Computer Hope

The Wit and Wisdom of Tyrion Lanister by G.R.R. Martin | Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau | Vitro by Jessica Khoury | Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Computer Hope

The Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling

I solemnly swear that I  am up to no good.  

Find out why I liked it Here



Computer Hope

What got you started as a blogger? Everyone has a story/reason, what's yours? | What is your favorite genre? List two of your favorite books in that genre | What weekly memes do you follow on a regular basis?


Computer Hope

Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice


Mo_Books News

It has been a fantastic month for my blog. I participated in the First Annual Blogger Spotlight Tour which was really fun! I interview Elizabeth from Blue Eyed Book Reviews , Here's the post. I also had the opportunity to be featured by Shannon from . These Are But Shadows . Here's Shannon's post featuring me. This was a lovely way to get to know our fellow bloggers better, discover new blogs and gain some new followers. Thanks to Justine @ The Closet Library and Jazmen @ This Girl Reads A Lot for hosting the tour.

I also posted my first review for a blog tour (Yay!). I loved 15 Minutes by Jill Cooper so I was very excited to share that with everyone and help Jill promote her new novel. There is a link for that review at the top of the post. Thanks Shane @ Itching for Books for organizing the tour.

 My next blog tour will be for Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh by Katie Hamstead to help promote the next book in the series called Kiya: Mother of a King due out October 25th. My stop on the tour is October 3rd and will include a review which I have fancied up a little from the review I did a few months ago.

 I am also excited to say that Joan's from In The Sky With Books nominated me for the Liebster Award *blushes* Thanks again Joana :D In retire for my nomination I have picked 10 people of my own to nominate. You can find that post here .

Something that you might look forward to here at Mo_Books will be a 5 part (or more) post entitled Need some help with basic html/css code? 
I have painstakingly sifted through what it's actually useful & easy when it comes to making my blog look the way I want it to. I would like to share the information that I have collected with other in the hopes that someone will find it useful. You will then find out why I call myself the Queen of copy and paste. I might not have a 100% complete understanding about what exactly it is that I'm doing but I have a system, trust me ;).

Well that about wraps things up. As always people, thanks for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment