
Hey guys =) Thanks for stopping by to celebrate my first year blogoversary with me.
From the start I wanted to do something original on my blog and what I decided to do was create 3 different memes. You will find these posts in the labels section on my sidebar.
① - Sunday Treasures - a meme to show of any new books that I've either got for review, purchased, gifted, borrowed or checked out from the library.
② - Quotable Thursdays - a meme to share great quotes from great books, then explain why I liked them. Since I posted my first one of these I have noticed others with a very similar name. I swear I didn't see them when I chose this name and I checked.
③ - Friday Shout Out - I wanted away to share some of my past reads from long before I started blogging and I thought this would be a great way to showcase them. This is one of my worst willy nilly posts. The only time you can garuante that I will post one of these is a Friday :-\ It's been some time since I've last done one.
Since this is a special milestone for me I would like to share some of my most popular reviews.
So of course I wanted to do another giveaway to celebrate by blogoversary. If you missed my giveaway last week for an eArc of Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi, there's still time to enter! Just click here . For this weeks giveaway I have one of my favourite books read in 2013, you may have noticed me mention this series A LOT!! ♥and now you can have a chance to see why I love it so much.
One (1) ecopy (kindle) of Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh by Katie Hamstead. You can read my 5 star review and the blurb by clicking on the link above.
The Rules: to enter you must be 16 or older, or have permission from a parent/guardian. You must be a follower through GFC, Bloglovin' or Google +. You must leave me a comment letting me know how you follow with an email address so I can contact the winner. Like last time this contest is international and runs until March 31st. Good luck everyone and thanks for a fantastic year.
The Rules: to enter you must be 16 or older, or have permission from a parent/guardian. You must be a follower through GFC, Bloglovin' or Google +. You must leave me a comment letting me know how you follow with an email address so I can contact the winner. Like last time this contest is international and runs until March 31st. Good luck everyone and thanks for a fantastic year.


Happy blog birthday!
ReplyDeleteMissie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
Thanks so much Missie ♥
DeleteHappy 1 Year Anniversary Mo ♥
ReplyDeleteYour blogs looking good too. A little blog spring cleaning ;)
Lots of love for you and your wonderful blog xoxo
From one awesome Fan & Friend to another~Book Hangovers Blabs Books
Awwww, thanks Michelle. I'm so happy we crossed paths ♥♥
DeleteHappy blogoversary! I love quote memes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway, I follow you through BL as Clever Girl.
the.girl.and.the.book at gmail dot com