
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish, and for this weeks TTT here is my list of the Top Nine Things On My Bookish Bucket List (could be blogging related, book related etc. -- meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.) .
#1) Meet an author who's books I have enjoyed, in person.
#2) Own my own personal library in my house.
#3) Get my library late fees payed =/
#4) Get pre approved to publisher's novels on NetGalley.
#5) Get an arc of a highly anticipated novel before the book is published.
#6) Try to always read at least 50 new books a year.
#7) Convince a book hater (unspeakable, I know!) that books are actually the bee's knees!
#8) Maybe one day I will get something that I wrote published.
#9) Try an re visit those classics that I just couldn't get interested in years ago.
Well that's all I can come up with, how about you? Do you have a bookish bucket list? Fill me in on what would make it on your list. As always, thanks for reading.

I hope you get numbers 2 and 4! I tried for Netgalley, and I've had a couple of approvals even though I'm just such a small blog. I don't know what exactly the publishers are looking for, hehe. I've been approved for popular and not-so-popular books, and I've been declined for others. I just keep trying! Good luck, Monique! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's basically what I keep doing Goldie. I know that some of the big publishers prefer the reviewer to have 500 followers..yikes! That may take me a while.
DeleteThanks for stopping by =D
I was a bit worried about joining Netgalley because I'm a small blog so figured I would never get approved! And hang on...book haters? These creatures EXIST? Good luck with this list, I want a library too!
ReplyDeleteKatrina @ Chased By My Imagination
My TTT: http://chasedbymyimagination.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-my-picks-for-things-on.html
I swear, I'm surrounded by book haters Katrina! Which is why I started taking up the company of fabulous bookish people like you =D thanks so much for your comment.
DeleteI know what you mean! They're usually like "books, durrr, are for dorks!!!"
DeleteI'll be at the bookstore and most of the people in there aren't even looking for books, they're just there hanging out and goofing off!! I live in a military town, so a lot of the military guys here are young, like just out of high school, so they don't come to the bookstore to pick up books, they're there to pick up chicks! (Our bookstore is located in our Mall)
Lol! That's so funny Michelle! I totally believe it too =D
DeleteI need to read more classics. Some are apparently really great, but I want to read all the new books! The balance is difficult.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same. I hear really good things about classic novels, so I would like to try them. But there are so many new books out now that I want to read as well. I don't think my TBR will ever come to an end.
DeleteI think all of us book lovers dream about having a library in our house. There is no room in my house so we'd have to build an edition onto our home, which I am completely fine with! lol Hopefully everything that you listed get marked off and done :)
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs & Lots of love for ya! xoxo
My TT~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books
Since I was a teenager I've always wanted my own library and I'm so happy to find out today that many others feel the same way. Thank you, as always for stopping by, darlin'. I love hearing from you, it brightens my day =D
DeleteYour welcome hun!!!
DeleteSame here!!! xoxox
I'M SENDING LOTS OF HUGS THROUGH THE WEB ♥♥♥
We have a very similar list! Library late fees is a good one! Mine is only a $1 at the moment, but my library only takes cash payment and I never seem to have cash on me. But, in general those pesky late fees can add up! Love your use of Bees Knees too!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower.. but my GFC isn't letting me follow people at the moment = / but I AM following you =) lol
I know GFC has been acting a bit wonky lately =/ Thanks so much for the follow Kelsey ♥
DeleteI have been there with number 3 before! The most I ever owed with $18 from research projects when I was in high school. I always seem to owe a little bit of money every few months. Maybe once I will go a year without a fee.
ReplyDeleteI pretty bad with late fee's, I always forget to pay them =S
Delete#2 is such a popular one this week :) #4 is awesome as well !!! I agree about the classics as well, there are a few that I do like but I hope to enjoy a few more in the future :)
ReplyDeleteI think I'm getting close at being pre approved by one publisher =D I'm hoping to at least try reading Alice in Wonderland. Thanks for visiting Lauren!
DeleteAwesome list, we have a few in common.
ReplyDeleteI would love to have a library too (with a floor to ceiling bookshelf!)
Good luck with your Bucketlist. Here is my TTT
Thanks Emily, for stopping by and for your comment ♥
DeleteI love revisiting classics, it's always interesting to read books at different points in your life!
ReplyDelete-Scott Reads It
Good luck with the classics! I've started rereading them over the past year and I've enjoyed some of them (although not all). I love that this was a Top Ten Tuesday - I hope you come by and link it up to the Original Bookish Bucket List, too!
ReplyDelete