The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.
Here's what you do
1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )
2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog
3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.
4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link
Do you have a schedule set for blogging and reading time? Or do you not have a set time and just let it happen?
I do all of my blogging and reading when I have the time. I don't really have a set time but I do most of my blogging in the day and reading in the night. However, that's not set in stone. I'm actually writing this post and its 9:30pm and I read a chapter of my current book this morning.
Whats your answer this week? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.

Sounds like me....I just let it happen. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
I never, ever plan anything. I read when I read and I blog when I blog it just happens.
ReplyDelete