Hey everyone! Today I'm here with my Liebster Nomination post. 5 awesome ladies each nominated me for this award and I am beyond touched that they thought of me =D I feel so special ♥. These lovely ladies nominated me over the past month but I was too busy with home life to write up such a detailed post. Until now that is. So I big thank you to Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books / Rimsha @ Ramblings of a Book Worm / Emily @ Follow The Yellow Book Road / Val @ Innocent Smiley's Reviews & Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination
The RULES:
Make Sure you thank and link back the person who nominated you
List 11 Facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions put forward by whoever nominated you.
Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers. They must have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin' (or there preferred method). You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
Go to their blog and inform them that they have been nominated!
Here we go!
11 Facts about Myself:
1) When I'm in the mood for it, I love to cook yummy foods and plate them up all fancy like =D
2) I have 1 tattoo of a daisy on my lower back. I got it when I was 18 and truthfully I always forget that it's even there.
3) I named my daughter after a character in Remembrance by Danielle Steel and my son after a character on a TV show called Charmed.
4) I am and have always been a bit of a homebody.
5) I love Phineas and Ferb! It's the one show that everyone in my house will agree on.
6) Even though my name is completely french (Monique LeBlanc), I don't speak a word of the language.
7) My hubby and I are high school sweethearts and we've been together since I was 15 and he was 16. That's 17 years!! I still love him to death, even though he can drive my batty.
8) I am a complete coffee addict, I admit it. I just love it so much! I always make a stop at Tim Horton's (or Timmie's as I fondly refer to it as) every time I go into town.
9) I love gardening. I have three gardens that I grow flowers, vegetables and fruit in.
10) Lilacs and Lilies are my favourite flowers. They smell incredible.
11) When I go on long drives in the summer I'm always trying to scout out the perfect tree. I don't know why I do it, I guess I just love trees. I hate seeing them cut down :'(
Here are some questions asked by Katrina, Michelle, Emily, Val and Rimsha.
What are your hobbies?
Other than the obvious, I love gardening, taking long drives to wherever the road may take me, bowling and relaxing with family and friends.
Favourite Movie(s)/TV show(s).
Movie:
All time favourite movie has to be Parent Trap with Hailey Mills.
T.V:
The Originals / Vampire Diaries
Game of Thrones
Rome
Shameless
Favourite Book(s)/Series.
Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
Percy Jackson / Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin
Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
If you could live in a fictional world ( Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle Earth etc) where would you live?
I would 100% move myself and everyone I know to Hogwarts. We would never be bored again!
Where would you want your next vacation destination to be (it can be anywhere)?
One day I really hope I will get the chance to visit Italy. I am insanely jealous of anyone that has been there.
If you could be a Disney Princess/Prince, who would it be?
Jasmine! The adventures that she and Aladdin get to have are epic. Plus you get to be friends with a genie.
How do you decide which book to read next?
I pick a book based on the mood that I'm in at the time.
Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have 1 dog named Milo and 1 cat named Binx
What is your favourite social media website?
Twitter!
Who is your favourite author(s)?
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Rick Riordan
Marissa Meyer
If you were an animal, what would you be?
Hmmm, I would probably choose cat. They're cute and graceful, plus they tend to train their owners, not the other way around.
My Questions
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What is your favourite book(s) of all time?
3. How did you come up with your blogs name?
4. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends?
5. Do you have a favourites book quote?
6. Do you have any of your own personal memes on you blog?
7. If you meet any author, past or present, who would it be?
8. Have any bookish pet peeves?
9. What are your favourite genres?
10. What do you like doing in your spare time?
11. If you could be a character from any book, got to any world, who would you be? Where would you go? And (again from any book) who would you bring with you?
And The Nominees Are:
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews
Angel @ SpareReads
Laura @ The Book Junkie
DeAnna @ Mommy's Reading Break
Alma @ Journey Through Fiction


CONGRATS Girl! Aren't these fun!! and thanks for the shout out ;)
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with you on coffee! I'm an addict to. I drink it all day LOL! I have a morning routine where I get up and do a coffee run (during the weekdays) It gets me motivated for the day ahead of me. Also I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lilies too! I actually named me daughter Lily b/c it's my favorite flower ♥
Thanks for sharing some facts about yourself, it's great to get to know you a little more!! Happy 1st day of Spring! xoxo
We have so much in common. If my son was a daughter instead his name would have been Lily =) Thanks for stopping by Michelle, it's always a pleasure ♥
DeleteThanks for the nomination! It's a really great idea to get to know other bloggers :D
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome Alma =D
DeleteGreat post! Congrats on the 5 nominations!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Emily! I have to say, I was feeling pretty special ♥
Delete:P Thanks for the nomination Monique!! I will try to put up a post for this ASAP :)
ReplyDeleteNo problem Angel, I adore your blog =D
Delete