The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.
Here's what you do
1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )
2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog
3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.
4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link
What is your favourite weekly meme?
Top Ten Tuesday! Which is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I love posting lists of my favourite bookish things and then comparing them to other peoples. I have found so many interesting new reads because of it.
But hey I just have to plug my Quotable Thursdays meme =D Every second Thursday I like to share a great quote, out of any book and explain why I like it. I would love to get some more participants if anyone is interested.
Here is a link to my latest post for
Top Ten Tuesday& Quotable Thursdays
Whats your answer this week? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.

ditto! I totally agree with Top Ten Tuesday! I look forward to doing that one every week :)
ReplyDeleteIt is so much fun. That and Waiting on Wednesday were the first memes I picked up.
DeleteI need to check out the Quotable Thursday meme. Will stop by your link above.
ReplyDeleteI have seen Top Ten Tuesday, but haven't participated.
THANKS for sharing.
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
Thank you for dropping by and for checking out my Quotable Thursdays, Elizabeth. It means a lot =)
DeleteI have participated in Top Ten Tuesday a couple of times! The posts are usually hilarious to write and awesome to read. I will have to check out your meme as well! Happy reading :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes some of the list can be real thinkers too! Thanks for your comment Is a =D
DeleteWhile I don't participate in Top Ten Theusday it's one of my favourite memes to read on other blogs. On theusday I always see a lot of blogs that participate in that meme!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading other peoples lists as well. I've discovered a lot a new books because of TTT. Thanks for visiting, Lola =)
DeleteTTT is very popular. I love reading some of them but I don't do it myself.
ReplyDelete