Monthly Wrap Up/ Mo_Books News for March 2014. Everything in green is a link, so click on it :)
The Guard by Kiera Cass | The Memory Witch by Heather | Stiltskin by Andrew Buckley | Broken Skies by Theresa Kay
Authors I can't believe I've never read. |
My all time favourite books in the Sci Fi/ Dystopian genre. |
Books on my spring TBR. |
Things on my bookish bucket list.
The Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
“Give her hell from us, Peeves."And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset.
Find out why I liked it Here
A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
“I am the sword in the darkness,I am the watcher on the walls,I am the fire that burns against the cold,The light that brings the dawn,The horn that wakes the sleepers,I am the shield that guards the realms of men.”- The Men of the Night's Watch
Find out why I liked it Here
Do you blog on a schedule? |
What is the most creative thing you've ever done with a book? | |
What is the most creative thing you've ever done with a book? |
|
What are some of your favourite book blogs? |
My favourite outdoor reading spot | Have your reading habits changed? | Snap it time!
New Releases March
Reading Challenges Update February
Cover Reveals
Living With the Dead by Annie Walls |
Lux Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout
It has been a crazy few weeks around my neck of the woods. With the Hubby's hand being broken and him needing surgery it feels like I haven't been able to spend very much time reading or blogging. I only managed to read and review four books in March :S, hopefully I will get more reading done next month.
I finally got a new laptop!! (yay's) It's a sweet little Acer notebook and I have to say that I'm feeling pretty happy with it right now, except that I really need to learn how to use windows 8 properly. So now that I have a laptop I can start making design changes to my blog. You may have noticed I already started. I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with the daisy background though. I think the polka dots must have grown on me because now I miss them.
There is still one day left to enter my 1 year blogoversary giveaway. You could win either 1 kindle edition of Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh by Katie Hamstead or 1 eArc of Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi. You will find links to both of these giveaways Here & Here and both of the giveaways are international.
I picked up a new meme this month called the Feature & Follow, I'm really enjoying it so far. I also had the pleasure of being a Featured Blogger this past week and I want to thank all of my wonderful new blogging friends for following Mo_Books.
Like I said earlier, it's been pretty slow around here. So that's all the news I have for this month. Thanks so much for stopping by and reading. Here's to another great bookish month.















Hey sweets! Just droppin by! I got out of the house for a bit and came to Barnes & Noble. I got myself all set up, laptop in tow, browsing through blogs and sipping on some coffee :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new laptop! YAY! and I'm lovin' the new "spring-ish" look on you blog!!!
I'll be posting my book haul and wrap up tomorrow so hope to chat with you then! Hope your weekend was lovely!
BIG hugs and lots of love xoxo
Michelle -Book Hangovers Blabs Books
Thanks Michelle, I'm glad somebody likes my new background because I think I'm having second thoughts.
DeleteYa know, I've never been to a B&N store before. I'm curious. You should do a post about your little getaway place and include a pic so I can see ♥ just a thought =D
Thanks for visiting!!
I nominated you for the Liebster Awards here: http://ashlyhbooks.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-awards-31714.html
ReplyDeleteyou can answer the questions if you want to, if you don't want to its ok.