Hey hey my fellow booknerds, welcome to my Sunday Treasures. This is the post where I love showing off (& bragging) about the books that I have received over the past few weeks. Normally I would be posting this on a Sunday but since I will be busy tomorrow I thought I would just publish it early. Hopefully you will find something that catches your eye. Click on the covers to be directed to the book's Goodreads page. Also I would just like to mention that this is my 300th post!! =D
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares / Justice Buried by Hilary Thompson
✳ Books I Was Gifted ✳
Branded by Katie Hamstead / Kiya: Rise of a New Dynasty by Katie Hamstead /
Heirs of War by Mara Valderran
I won all of these books during the Kiya: Rise of a New Dynasty release day party. It was a fun day over at Katie's facebook page.
What do you think of my new books? Have you read any of them before? Let me know in the comments below.






The Here and Now seems really cool! I've only heard of 'Kiya' (mostly positive thoughts) but they all seem ineresting. :)
ReplyDelete+New GFC follower :)
Thanks so much for the follow =D The Kiya trilogy has been fantastic so. Im giving away the first book in the series, if you would like to enter just check out the post titled Giveaways on my archive.
DeleteI also received Here and Now, I just haven't gotten to it yet. I'll be looking forward to comparing reviews :)
ReplyDeleteI've nominated you for the Liebster Award visit the following link to find out what to do next http://followtheyellowbookrd.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html
Ahhh Emily beat me. I also nominated you for the Liebster Award. I finished Here and Now and it's pretty good.
ReplyDeletehttp://innocentsmileyx3.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html
I am definitely feeling the love Emily and Val ♥ thank you for thinking of me! I've actually got a few nominations and I will do a combined post for them all.=)
ReplyDelete