-->

Sunday, March 9, 2014

2014 Reading Challenges Update for February




February was a very productive month here at Mo_Books. I've managed to put a good dent in my reading challenges and this is the breakdown of those books that I read.



I read 7 more books towards my goal of 65. I've completed 23% so far and I'm 5 books ahead of schedule! Click here to see what I've read



I only managed to read 2 books from my NetGalley account this month which brings my total up to 5. I've reached the aluminum level but I'm going for the Sliver. I did bring my ration up to 57% but then i added more books to it (of course, i just cant help myself), so now im back down to 47% again. To find out more about this challenge Click here

Reviews
Healer of Carthage by Lynne Gentry | Queen of Hearts: The Crown by Colleen Oakes




I did really well with this challenge last month. I read 4 more books, making my total 8, and crossed 2 series off my list.

Reviews
  Roar and Liv and Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi | The Little Android by Marissa Meyer Cress by Marissa Meyer

To see all of my reviews for the books I have completed for the series reading challenge - Click Here


Do you have any reading challenges on the go for 2014? Let me know how your doing. As always people, thanks so much for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment