The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.
Here's what you do
1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )
2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog
3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.
4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link
What are some of your favourite book blogs?
This is a great question! It gives me a chance to give a shout out to some my favourite blogger friends. This list could go on and on but I will narrow it down to five. Stop by and check them out =D
Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs
Shane @ Itching for Books
Aneta @ Angelic ReviewsReviews
Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination
Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road
Whats your answer this week? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.

LOVE YOUR FACE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the support and the shout out Mo!
Kisssssses!!! and BIG hugs!!! Have a wonderful, fabulous Weekend ♥
Michelle ~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books
Your welcome, darlin'! I adore your blog and you too of course =D
DeleteBig luv's ♥
Hope ya do something fun this weekend.
I love this weeks question because I get to find out about new (to me) blogs. Thanks for the list. Going to check them out. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteI agree. This weeks question was a great one! Thanks for checking them out Alysia =D
DeleteNice answer....I don't know any of those blogs so I am going to check them out. I love finding new blogs. So many things to see and also to see how they do things different or similar.
ReplyDeleteI love book bloggers.
THANKS for sharing your answer.
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
AWE! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI've been slacking a bit with Book Blogger Hop - I need to pick it back up!
I really appreciate the support and shout out! Your blog is one of the first that I started following, so it means a lot to me. :)