-->

Friday, March 21, 2014

Feature and Follow - How have your reading habits changed in the past few years?



  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Question/ Topic



How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.





  My reading habits have changed over the past few years. I used to be at the mercy of only being able to read books I was given second hand or as presents. As I got older I was able to take myself to our small library and I discovered great new to me authors. I went from reading the same genre over and over again to loving a multitude a different ones. All this has to do with being more exposed to books that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to read in the past. Blogging introduced me to indie authors and for that I am truly thankful.



12 comments:

  1. I also now read a mix of different genres :) New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Keeley and for following me ♥

      Delete
  2. I love all kinds of genres but lately I've been on a fantasy kick. Ever since I started blogging I've been reading more new releases, oh and a lot of series.
    I was wondering, a lot of the books you mention, I haven't heard of. Is that what most of them are? from Indie authors??
    Happy Friday hun. Check out my F&F~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, a lot of the books I read are by either indie or very new authors. I find most of them from participating in blog tours. I highly recommend giving it a try Michelle. Plus you get free books =D if you would like to do some, I can point you in the right direction. Thanks, as always ♥, for stopping by, darlin'.
      Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  3. Hopping through. It's so nice to be able to go to the library. I don't know what I'd do without it.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything about the library, even the smell! Lol. Thanks for dropping in Alison.

      Delete
  4. I've been reading much more science fiction than contemporary YA now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have totally been loving the science fiction lately as well. Thanks for leaving a comment =D

      Delete
  5. I like reading from various genres although I tend to go through "phases." New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to be able to go to the library. The library we have here is not really nice :( It's mostly text books x.x Happy Friday!

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My library used to be a tiny hole in the wall until about 15 years ago. Now it's in a historical building that used to be an old school and has a very large selection of books, etc. Thank you for following me Pauline =D

      Delete