-->

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Treasures #23





  Hey there, welcome to my Sunday Treasures. This is the post where I love showing off (& bragging) about the books that I have received over the past few weeks. Hopefully you will find something that catches your eye. Click on the covers to be directed to the book's Goodreads page.


Books I Was Gifted


Controlling the Dead by Annie Walls



 I won this signed and personalised copy of Controlling the Dead, the second book in the Famished trilogy, directly from the talented author, Annie Walls.


I also received this great collection of swag from Mara Valderran and Annie Walls.

 What do you think of my new books? Have you read any of them before? Let me know in the comments below.



2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Monique! I love receiving bookish goodies in the mail!
    Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always such a pleasant surprise =D

      Delete