
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish, and for this weeks TTT here is my list, in order (maybe), of Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List .
① The Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas
② Justice Buried by Hilary Thompson
③ Kiya: Rise of a New Dynasty by Katie Hamstead
④ Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
These are a mixture of books I currently have waiting to be read for review, want to read for fun and have been impatiently waiting to be published. What do you think of my picks? What's on you TBR this spring. As always, thanks for reading.











I purchased The Assassin's Blad last week and I'm dying to read it, but forcing myself to finish the books I received for review first. Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel Emily, I'm trying to finish up a book for review before I can start it too. Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteLooks like a fun list!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/03/top-ten-spring-2014-tbr.html
It's always great to hear from you Renee, thanks for visiting.
DeleteI still need to read Unravel Me and Ignite Me as well! Great list! I'm a new GFC follower as well.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Top 10.
Thanks so much for the follow Lisa =D
DeleteHey Sweets!! Yay! I'm so happy to see Falling Kingdoms up there :) Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight both are on my list! I can not wait to dig into that series!!! I was just explaining to someone else how I'm thinking about trying the whole Mortal Instruments series again. I read City of Bones and actually liked it, started reading City of Ashes, then I don't know....I think I ended up getting an AMazon package in the mail, filled with books, of coarse, and read all the books forgetting about City of Ashes. :( So i definitely want to give it another chance!! Great list girlie!
ReplyDeletecheck out my TTT~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books
Have a great day hun xoxo ♥
If you can Michelle, I recommend reading the Infernal Devices before the Mortal Instruments. Its not a necessary but I wish I had. Will is so much better then Jace anyways lol (hope I didn't push any buttons there haha) I enjoyed the Throne of Glass series, the heroine slightly drove me nuts with her arrogance but I still liked her. Thanks for stopping by Darlin' ♥
DeleteOnce I read Crown of Midnight, I'm sure I'll be buying The Assassin's Blade very soon. I liked Falling Kingdoms and I'm sure I'll be getting to the rest in the series eventually. Good reading.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
Thanks for dropping by my TTT and commenting Amy =D
DeleteOo I also need to read the Shatter Me series, which is also on my list. What's not on my list, however, is the Mortal Instruments. I have no idea when I'll get to that. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT :D
I don't know why it took me so long to start Shatter Me but at least now we don't have to wait for any books to be published. Happy Reading to you Val =)
DeleteI hope you enjoy the Shatter Me series. I just finished it, and I loved it. I haven't read any others on your list, although I need to! I hope you enjoy.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA
I don't think I've actually hear anything bad about the Shatter Me series, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. Thanks for visiting Lisa!
DeleteNice list! I can´t wait to read The Forever Song.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by My Top 10 Tuesday
I am soooooo excited for the Forever Song! Thanks for commenting =D
DeleteAwesome list!! I totally need to read Alinated, I heard so many great things about it!
ReplyDeleteSo have I Ellie and that cover, it is gorgeous right!? Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteFirst of all, I love your name! :) Second of all, I think we are the only people in the world that haven't read the Shatter me series yet. I can't wait to read it! :) PS. Thanks for stopping by on my blog! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Monique! I'm pretty partial to your name as well lol. Happy Reading and thanks for dropping by =D
ReplyDeleteWow I love your line up! I've seen so many reviews for 'Shatter Me' that I think I'm going to have to get hold of it and read it myself! Also, I've not heard of 'Justice Buried' but that is gorgeous cover art!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my TTT: http://chasedbymyimagination.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-my-picks-for-books-on.html#gpluscomments
Thanks Katrina! Justice Buried is a book I'm reviewing for a blog tour, it hasn't been released yet. I love the cover too! It what made me originally check out the book.
DeleteTahereh Mafi is one author I need to check out. Alienated almost made my top ten. Hope you read some great books this spring!
ReplyDeleteJamie @ Vailia’s Page Turner .
Thanks so much for stopping by Jamie =D
DeleteYour list is great! I still need to read Ignite Me - the series is very good and the writing style is unlike anything I have read. The Falling Kingdoms series is also very good. It is GoT for young adults and I loved the first two.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by Caitie :-)
Delete