
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish, and for this weeks TTT here is my list of Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read.
These are all authors that have been recommended to be over the years but I still haven't read. I don't really have a reason as to why I never have. Maybe one day.
Have you read any of the authors and think I should just read them already? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below, I love hearing from my readers :-D

I've read Austen, Cabot, and Gaiman, and they are three of my favorite authors, actually. Although Cabot, not so much lately, haven't read something good of hers the past year.
ReplyDeleteThe other authors, I haven't read any of their work, too! I tried to watch the LOTR movies though and I just...got bored. Oh my god I feel terrible :))
What!! Monique!!! You haven't read Neil Gaiman!!!!! He is one of my all time favorite authors and It is one of my lifetime goals to collect and read everything he's ever written (that I can get my hands on) LOL!! The rest on your list I haven't read either, Oh, except J.R.R. Tolkien but I've only read one of his books, The Hobbit! (sooooo GOOD)
ReplyDeletexoxox