The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.
Here's what you do
1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )
2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog
3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.
4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link
What is the most creative thing you have ever done with a book?
I have never done anything with a book other then read it, then put it on a bookshelf. I have seen some really nice pictures of books displayed in a clever fashion, or made into things like Christmas trees. Wish I could say that I had though =/.
Whats your answer this week? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.

Hmmmm.... most creative thing I've done with a book? I guess decorate with them. There my favorite new/used book store that always has a free bin outside that has some hits and misses, most of the time misses. I've collected the really thick hardback books and took them home, took the dust jacket off, then stacked them in front of my fireplace. I placed an owl vase w/ a flower arrangement on top of the books. The books look awesome too, b/c their old/ vintage looking and different colors. I'll have to show you a picture sometime. But that's about it with being creative with books! I think.....
ReplyDeleteBook Hangovers Blabs Books
I would love to see a pic Michelle! Just shoot me an email anytime ♥ I wish I was artsy enough to do interesting things like that. Unfortunately I just don't have the vision. I do however love looking at displayed books.
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks for following. Hmm... I've never thought about doing anything with books other than reading it either.
ReplyDeleteI'm having some troubles with GFC, but I'll definitely follow you there as soon as I figure out what the problem is. :)
Thanks for dropping by my blog..:)
ReplyDeleteI have used them as a shield against the sun! :) :)
New follower via Bloglovin...
-Njkinny @ Njkinny's World of Books