-->

Friday, March 14, 2014

Feature & Follow - My Favourite Outdoor Reading Spot



  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Activity



Spring is in the air! Show off your favourite outdoors reading spot.




 Hey everyone, welcome to my first ever Feature and Follow post. My name is Monique, and I look forward to checking out all your posts.

Here is my favourite place to sit and read outside.



 This picture was taken last summer by my picture happy 3 year old. That's me sitting on my swing (everyone knows to stay out of my spot lol), completely mesmerised but whatever it was that I was reading at the time on my kobo. I chose this pic of me in the summer because I do not read outside during the winter. I seriously am not a fan of the cold. Strait ahead of me is the best thing about my reading spot, my other passion.....



Gardening!. This is my garden in June. Want to see the cutest camera man ever! This is my son Cole, all sweaty and dirty from playing outside on a warm summers day.





Okay now I'm really dying for the warm weather to get here. Thanks for checking out my post guys. I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!








17 comments:

  1. Nice yard!!! Everything is so much prettier during Spring and Summer! Right now my yard is so dull and dead :( I had to run out there this morning in the freezing cold just to get a picture of my favorite spot. I wasn't about to grab my current read and try and pose in 30 degree weather LOL!! Come back in a month and I'll have the perfect pic lol
    Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, I spend a lot of time out there in the summer. I thought about taking a current picture of the spot but it's so ugly out there right now. Everything is dead and ugly right now. Not to mention the snow and that the dog poo clean up payroll (mainly me) is pretty lax in the winter :/ Thanks for dropping by my first FF ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * patrol not payroll lol. Darn auto correct!

      Delete
  3. Looks so comfy!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/03/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flowers! Wjhat a cutie. Aren't little boys awesome! New bloglovin and GFC follower!
    Follow Me FF
    <3 :-)
    Brittany @ Please Feed The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, little boys definitely keep you on your toes! Thanks for the follow :-D

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness your little boy is so cute! I NEED swing like that it looks so comfy! Your garden is absolutely beautiful. New bloglovin follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley =) my swing was the best gift ever! Thanks so much for following.

      Delete
  6. You have such a beautiful yard! I wish I had a knack for gardening like you do. Those flowers are too pretty. And your little camera guy is precious!

    Now following via BlogLovin'. My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! It took me years to know what I was doing with my garden but eventually my thumbs went from black to green =D thanks for the follow.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful yard! I love those flowers. :)

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and following Pauline =)

      Delete
  8. Your yard look amazing! And your favourite spot looks very comfortable!

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier, Following you back on GFC :)

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thanks for stopping by and following me back!

      Delete
  9. Great pictures :) Your boy looks so cute. I already follow you with GFC, but now I follow you with Bloglovin too :)
    Stop by My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, I would like to say my son is my little angel but its more like little devil lol.

      Delete