-->

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Quotable Thursdays - Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix




 Quotable Thursdays  is a meme created here at Mo_Books where I like to pick a quote or two from a great book ( be careful not to choose spoilers ) and explain why I like them.

 My pick this week is:


Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling



“Give her hell from us, Peeves." 
And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset.


Why I like it

  I loved this quote because of that feisty ghost Peeves. I enjoyed his character throughout the whole series and I really saw this as an epic moment for him. Peeves, is a perfect example of how the movies will never compare to the books. Did you see Peeves in the movies? Nope, you did not. So to all those people that watched all of the Harry Potter movies but never picked up one of the books, you seriously missed out on some spine tickling moments.


If this quote has grabbed your interest add it to Goodreads

 Thanks for stopping by my Quotable Thursday :-). If anyone know of any great quotes please share with me and join in the fun with your own QT.





5 comments:

  1. Yes! Peeves is really such an awesome character! I remember this quote very very well, and I really do hate Umbridge so much!

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hate her so much *shakes fist* lol. She's just one of the characters that I loved to hate..... I miss Harry =( Thanks so much for your comment Kimi, it's always a pleasure ✳

      Delete
  2. Your right! He wasn't in the movies at all was he?!?! Peeves was the ghost who played all the jokes and stuff right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was Michelle! And the only one that could tell him what to do was the Bloody Baron. I don't think he was in any of the movies either.

      Delete
  3. I haven't read too many books since January. When I get a good quote, I will definitely stop by.

    THANKS for sharing.

    ReplyDelete