The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me however you would like and I will follow you.
This week I have the honour of being Alison's Feature =D (thank you ♥). I was given a few Interview questions to answer, which I will share with you now.
When did you start blogging?
I've been happily blogging since March 2013. It's been a year and I'm still absolutely loving it.
What is your favorite part of book blogging?
Hmm, it's hard to pick. I will say the great bookish friends and the free books =D
What type of books do you mainly blog about?
The main books I review are YA but I enjoy a wide variety of different genres. Science fiction and dystopian are two that I've really been into lately.
What is your favorite book(s)?
A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin
Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?
The best thing that has happened to me besides meeting a lot of new and awesome people, has been that I've been in contact with a few of my favourite authors. I love being able to chat with them and ask questions. I've even managed to get two signed books.
This Weeks Question/ Topic
Snap it Time! A picture is worth a thousand words. Anything and anything.
Just give us a pic.
Just give us a pic.
I chose to show this random picture because I am just so completely upset with Mother Nature right now. This is what was dropped on my doorstep yesterday - literally.
Nice huh!?! They were calling it the storm of the century. I think Mother Nature didn't get the memo that spring has already started... Good grief, when will it end :'( .





Oh my goodness. I feel you, I live in New England and this winter has been nuts!! Congrats on being featured! New bloglovin follower. Happy Friday!
ReplyDelete~Pam @ Moonlight Reader
Thank you Pam. Hopefully the weather will smarten up soon =D I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
DeleteWow! That's a lot of snow. Today we had a freakish storm. There was window-rattling thunder and bright lightning...but it was snowing, not raining. Yet, the snow didn't stick around like in your picture. Great pic. Congrats on the feature. :D
ReplyDeleteMy FF
It is so odd when there's thunder and lightning in the winter. I only remember it happening a handful of times. Thanks for visiting Liesel!
DeleteHi, I followed your blog :) I feel so sorry for you and all the other East Coasters, or basically everyone else that doesn't live in LA, Florida, or Hawaii. Just hang in there through the horrible snow because SPRING is here!
ReplyDeleteThat what I keep telling myself Sofia lol
DeleteThanks for your comment =D
I'm a new follower via bloglovin'! Nice snow! I'm live in the south and all we got was a little ice. Shut us down for 3 days, haha!
ReplyDeleteHeather @ Ya Fantasy Book Junkie
Lol, it takes a lot to shut everything down around here (Nova Scotia) but school was out for 2 days. Thanks for the follow Heather
DeleteCongrats on the feature!
ReplyDeleteI'm a total fanatic for snow, so I'd love to wake up to that. Ship it down to me. :)
New follower on GFC, Google+, Twitter, and BlogLovin'! My FF!
Omg I wish I could send it to you Kristen. Can I send the high winds too low. Thanks for the follows ♥
DeleteOh, I really miss snow. I haven't lived anywhere that had snow like your pic in years. Congrats on the feature! New GFC follower. My FF
ReplyDeleteThis has been a crazy winter so far, with a lot of snow. It wasn't so bad at first but now I would like to go outside without having to "gear up" for it. Thank you for stopping by and following.
DeleteHopping through. Great looking snow. It's not snowing here now but we got a dusting on Tuesday. Enough to hit the all time high for most snow in one season - 96.8 inches this year!
ReplyDeleteMy FF
Thanks again for having me as a feature Allison =D and for stopping by and commenting.
DeleteCongrats on being feature! :D Living in the southern hemisphere, definitely could use with some snow at the moment :) But I feel your pain though cause I think you probably have just a bit too much snow at your place.
ReplyDeleteOld follower :)
My FF
Obsessive Compulsive Reader
Is definitely a conundrum, I love where I live but I hate the cold. Thanks for visiting.
DeleteOoh the snow. I hate snow, snow, snow!!! ugh! I'd be angry too if Mother Nature put that on my door step. I'm dying for spring!
ReplyDeleteThe worst part, my hubby broke his hand so I had to shovel ugh!
DeleteThanks so much for commenting Johannah =D
Hey Monique,
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by earlier and congrats on getting featured...:)
I love snow but this much can be a nuisance..I hope you get rid of it soon...:)
Old Follower via Bloglovin and new follower via FB..
My FF
Happy FF!
-Njkinny @ Njkinny's World of Books
Actually we are suppose to get a ton of rain tomorrow, which will get rid of it =D
DeleteOh man, I'm still awaiting the arrival of spring but we don't have snow on the ground like that!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being featured! New Bloglovin' follower! :-)
Thank you for following Megan =D and for your comment.
DeleteThat is quite a bit of snow. wowzers. new follower.
ReplyDeleteMy son always says wowsers lol He watches old episodes of Inspector Gadget =D
DeleteThanks for the follow Jenn!
Congrats on being the feature! Wow that's a lot of snow. Hope you get some spring soon.
ReplyDeleteNew follower.
Me too, Julie! Thanks for visiting =D
DeleteCongrats on being the featured blog tgis week! Old follower :) I follow you with GFC now. I hope you get your spring soon. My FF
ReplyDeleteThanks Barbara!!
DeleteThat is just some ugly snow! I'm so sorry, but hey, you got to be the feature today so yippee for that! Congrats! I am a new follower on Bloglovin'!
ReplyDeleteKristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
Here's my FFF
I was pretty surprised at being picked to be a feature and it definitely brightened up that day =D thanks for following!
DeleteUggh...I've had it with the weather too. It's been cold and raining -- at least we don't have what YOU do!! Hang in there! New follower via Feedly...
ReplyDeleteLol, thanks Annette, I'm definitely trying =D
DeleteI just discovered Feedly a few weeks ago, it's pretty cool.
Thanks for the follow.
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry about that snow. This winter definitely seems like it is lasting forever. I got snow again this week too. I'm so ready for spring!
ReplyDeleteHappy FF! New GFC and Twitter Follower.
Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally
Thanks for all the follows Cassi =D
DeleteWHOA!!!! That Is a bummer Monique!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so damn glad we NEVER get more that maybe 3 inches of snow. And if it does snow, it's only like 2 or 3 times a winter. LOL! I'm fine with that!!!
Big Hugs! And sending some of our 70 degree weather your way!! xoxo
My F&F~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books
All your bragging is making me jealous lol oh well at these we have great summers. That is unless bands or celebrities come here, then it rains =S
DeleteUgghhhh snow. I feel ya! Sorry spring fever hasn't hit your neck of the woods yet. so glad A song of Fire & Ice is a favorite. Its so amazing isnt it! I can't wait for Winds of Winter!!!! New bloglovin friend.
ReplyDelete<3
Brittany @ Please feed the Bookworm
Follow Me Here :-)
Omg I love that series! I'm so excited for it to come back on TV to hold me over for awhile. Thanks for the follow =D I was already following you.
DeleteCongratulations on the feature and wow! That's a lot of snow! I wish we'd had snow up to the doorstep like that rather than all the flood water we've had in the UK this year!
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower
Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf
The flood comes when when the snow melt =s. Thanks for following me Thea!
DeleteCongrats on the feature. I totally agree this winter has been the WORST. I blame my baby. He has brought bad juju. Old follower.
ReplyDeleteLisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA
Thanks so much for visiting and for your comment =D
DeleteCongrats on the feature! I seriously hate the snow now. I live in Texas, and I went to Arkansas to visit, and it snowed while we were there. It was pretty, but horrible to drive in and very very scary!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower via bloglovin
My F&F
Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews
I never drive when it snows. I hit black ice and totaled my car years ago and now I'm a wimp :( thanks for the follow Whitney =D
DeleteCongrats on being the feature! The snow is my least favorite weather. I refuse to live anywhere there is possible snow. So I love my beautiful warm california weather. Thanks so much for sharing this week. Have a great weekend locked inside with all the snow outside. Happy Reading! New follower My FF
ReplyDeleteAt least I got some reading down while I was stormed in. Thanks so much for your comment.
DeleteCongrats on being featured!
ReplyDeleteOMG. So much snow. It's so funny because here in Belgium we barely had a winter. So this year we didn't get any snow. Not that we usually get a lot of snow... but still.
New Bloglovin follower!
my FF!
~Stephanie @ Bookfever
This has been a crazy winter. The past few years we didn't get half the amount of snow we got this year.
DeleteThanks for the follow =D
Wow! We got snow yesterday too, but it was a snow/rain mix. Nothing like that.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being featured!
New follower via GFC, Google+, Twitter, BlogLovin!
My FF: http://booksnifferbookreviews.blogspot.com/p/feature-follow-friday.html
Thank you for all the follows, darlin' =D
DeleteHoly snow! We're suppose to get more snow this weekend where I live.Oh, the joy.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being featured!
My FF- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2014/03/feature-and-follow-12.html
That goodness it's rain coming this weekend, with a high of +10c beach weather lol jk but much better then -10.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a lot of snow! Congrats on the feature :)
ReplyDeleteOld follower. My FF
Congrats Monique!
ReplyDeleteOMG the picture! snow <3 I haven't ever seen any in real life since it never snows where I live I desperately wan't to tough!
Old follower
MyFFF
Rimsha@Ramblings of a Bookworm
That snow is crazy! haha we never get snow here in New Zealand :/
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower via bloglovin' , I hope you have a fab weekend!
My FF!
Congrats on being featured! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is some perfect snow for doing some snow angels in! I love it when it is like that and fresh. I don't like it when it turns in to sludge though ;D
Thanks for stopping by earlier and I have followed back via Bloglovin' :) xxx
Congrats on your feature!! I'm not very happy with Mother Nature either. It's supposed to snow here tomorrow. Going off to see Divergent will hopefully cheer me up, lol.
ReplyDeleteNew follower by Bloglovin', GFC, email, and old Google+ follower :)
My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl
Old Follower here :) Good grief, I can't believe it, I haven't seen so much snow in a long time…
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say hello from the blog hop! I can't believe how much snow there is -- I don't know what I'd do if I opened my door to that! :o)
ReplyDeleteJaime
OMG! As a Canadian I sympathize. The weather has been so horrible lately. Hopefully Spring comes before May.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by :)